Carbohydrates carbohydrates are the most abundant class of organic compounds found in living organisms they originate as products of photosynthesis an endothermic reductive condensation of carbon dioxide requiring light energy and the pigment chlorophyll. In chemistry carbohydrates are a common class of simple organic compounds a carbohydrate is an aldehyde or a ketone that has additional hydroxyl groups a carbohydrate is an aldehyde or a ketone that has additional hydroxyl groups. Other carbohydrate molecules are very large polysaccharides such as starch and cellulose carbohydrates are a source of energy for the body eg glucose and a store of energy eg starch in plants
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.