5 lessons i learned on my cross country 2886 mile road trip by sarah salter on august 6 2012 in travel n ot long ago i was complaining to a fellow world traveler about having seen so little of my own country. Life lessons learned while driving cross country with 6 teenagers lessons learned driving a 32 foot recreational vehicle a bus really requires a tremendous amount of concentration . Six lessons i learned driving cross country kindle edition by a j donnelly author 10 out of 5 stars 1 customer review. Ten lessons learned on my cross country journey by vintage bus yea that titles a little ridiculous but its true actually i learned quite a bit more but heres the top ten lessons. Id like to share some of the lessons i learned driving cross country with my dogs keep pets safe in the car safety is the number one concern for driving cross country
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.