This book is focused on perturbation methods mainly applied to solve both ordinary and partial differential equations one of the unusual features of the treatment is motivated by the authors notes devoted to a mix of students in applied mathematics physics and engineering. Stack exchange network consists of 174 qa communities including stack overflow the largest most trusted online community for developers to learn share their knowledge and build their careers visit stack exchange. 2 introduction to perturbation methods 21 what are perturbation methods perturbation methods are methods which rely on there being a dimensionless i will not present the equations or the working here but the problem in question is the stability of a polymer extru sion
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.